1. Data controller and data protection officer
2. Processed personal data
A. Name, contact details and other personal data
B. job applications
C. Special categories of personal data
D. Personal data of other persons
E. Browser data
3. Purposes of data processing
4. Reasons for the processing as well as mandatory or exempted processing
5. Recipient of personal data
6. Forwarding of personal data
7. Storage of personal data
8. Rights of data subjects
1. Data Controller and Data Protection
If you would like to contact the Eric Cathell Photography Data Protection Office, you can do so here: https://www.ericcathell.com/
Information Processed When you use the Website, Eric Cathell Photography collects and processes data relating to you (as a person) that identifies you, either alone or together with other information that has already been collected. Eric Cathell Photography can also collect and process data about others when you provide these Eric Cathell Photography.
This information is referred to as ” Personal Information ” and may be collected by Eric Cathell Photography if you provide it voluntarily (eg by subscribing to the newsletter, or using Eric Cathell Photography services) or simply by analyzing your behavior the website.
Personal data that Eric Cathell Photography may process through the Website are:
A. Name, contact details and other personal information
In various areas of the Website – especially when you create an account on the Website – you are asked to provide information such as name, telephone / mobile number, email address, date of birth, country of residence, address, etc to indicate. If you register for certain services, you may also be asked for your preferred method of payment – PayPal, bank transfer, or credit card.
In addition, if you participate in surveys or other promotions on the Site, or if you communicate with Eric Cathell Photography through the contact information provided on the Site or Customer Service, we may be required to collect additional information that you provide.
B. Job applications
C. Special categories of personal information
In certain areas of the website (such as the invitation request form), there are free text fields that you can use to provide Eric Cathell Photography with information or requests. Here also personal data can be entered.
As far as these text boxes are editable without any prescriptions, you could also (by mistake or intentionally) enter more sensitive personal information, such as data that allows for inferences about ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership in a union. The content you upload through these text boxes may also (by mistake or intentionally) contain sensitive information about you, such as genetic data, biometric data, or health, sexual or sexual orientation information.
Eric Cathell Photography, please do not disclose any such sensitive personal information on the website, unless you deem it absolutely necessary. Because passing on such information is purely optional, please always keep in mind that Eric Cathell Photography needs your explicit permission to process this type of personal information. Eric Cathell Photography therefore urges you to give your explicit permission to process this type of personal information if you decide to divulge it.
D. Other people’s personal information
As discussed in the previous section, you will find free text boxes in certain areas of the site where you can post messages to Eric Cathell Photography. These communications may (by mistake or intentionally) contain other persons’ personal information.
If you choose to share personal information with others, you are the independent data controller of that personal information and assume all the associated legal responsibilities and responsibilities. This implies, among other things, that you must fully indemnify Eric Cathell Photography for any complaints, claims or claims for damages resulting from the processing of such personal data by third parties whose personal data you have provided through the Website.
Because Eric Cathell Photography does not collect this type of data directly from others (but collects it indirectly from you), you must obtain permission from these individuals before you share information about them with Eric Cathell Photography. If you fail to do so, you must otherwise ensure that there are other reasonable grounds why you have the right to share this information with Eric Cathell Photography.
E. Browser data
The operation of the website, as with all websites on the Internet, involves the use of computer systems and software that collects information about the users of the website as part of routine operation. While Eric Cathell Photography does not collect this information in order to associate you with certain users, it is still possible to identify those users either directly through this information or through other collected data. For this reason, these data should also be considered as personal data.
These data include, for example, various characteristics of your operating system and your IT environment such as IP address, location (country), the domain name of your computer, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources you visit the website request time, such time requirements, type of request to the server, extent of the file received upon request, the numeric code to the status of the response of the server (successful, errors, etc.) and so on.
These data are used to compile statistical information about the use of the website, to ensure correct operation and to detect errors and / or misuse of the website. Except for the latter purpose, this data will not be stored for more than 7 working days.
F. Cookies For
3. Purposes of Data Processing
Eric Cathell Photography intends to use your personal information collected through the Website for the following purposes:
To confirm your identity and to assist you if you have lost or forgotten username and / or password for any of Eric Cathell Photography’s services by logging in; so we can send you the Eric Cathell Photography information, if you’ve subscribed to it, to send you information that you specifically requested; or so that you can request a session invitation.
For future marketing or promotional purposes, such as direct marketing, market research and surveys via e-mail, SMS or telephone, banners, instant messaging, via an operator, traditional mails, through the Eric Cathell Photography social media pages related to Eric Cathell Photography products and services or to the selected third party (” Marketing “).
For future marketing or promotional purposes directly through marketing emails to you about products and services similar to those you have already purchased or requested on the Site (” Soft Spam “).
To comply with legal requirements that require Eric Cathell Photography to collect and / or further process certain types of personal data (” Legislative Compliance “).
To prevent and detect misuse of the Website or fraudulent activity that occurs through the Website (” misuse / fraud “).
4. Reasons for processing and mandatory / optional processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data by Eric Cathell Photography for the purposes stated in Section 3 are as follows:
Provision of services : Processing is essential for these purposes in order to provide the services and thus to be able to fulfill a contract with you. You are therefore required to provide Eric Cathell Photography with your personal information for these purposes. If you do not, Eric Cathell Photography will not be able to provide services for you.
Marketing : Processing for this purpose may only be done with your permission. You are under no obligation to give Eric Cathell Photography this permission, and it will not affect you if you do not (except that you will not receive any further marketing information from Eric Cathell Photography). Any granted approval may be withdrawn at any time ( see Section 8 ).
Soft Spam : Processing for this purpose occurs because Eric Cathell Photography would like to send you, by email, information about products and services similar to those you have already purchased or requested on the Site. You may block these emails and it will have no effect on you (except that you will no longer receive such emails from Eric Cathell Photography) if you do so by disagreeing with the link provided below in the emails.
Profiling : Processing for this purpose is subject to your approval, which is obtained through the banner cookie and / or a special check box. You are not required to give Eric Cathell Photography permission to use your personal information, and it will not affect you if you do not (except that you will not be able to benefit from the increased personalization of your website experience). Any granted approval may be withdrawn at any time ( see Section 8 ).
Legal compliance : Processing for this purpose is necessary for Eric Cathell Photography to fulfill its legal obligations. If you provide Eric Cathell Photography with personal information, Eric Cathell Photography must process it in accordance with applicable laws, for example, by storing and transferring personal information to authorities for taxation, customs, or other regulatory purposes.
Abuse / Fraud : Information collected for this purpose will only be used to prevent and detect fraudulent activity or misuse of the Website (for potentially criminal purposes).
5. Recipient of personal data
Your personal data may be forwarded to the following persons or groups of persons / organizations (” recipients “):
Individuals, companies or law firms who assist and advise Eric Cathell Photography on accounting, administration, legal issues, tax matters, finance and debt collection related to the Services, and who normally act as Eric Cathell Photography contract data processors;
Companies engaged in the provision of the services (for example, hosting providers or e-mail providers);
Persons authorized to perform technical maintenance (such as maintenance of network equipment or electronic communications networks);
Persons instructed by Eric Cathell Photography to process personal data strictly necessary for activities related to the provision of the Services and who have undertaken to maintain secrecy or are subject to such obligation by law (such as Eric Cathell Photography employees);
Other companies of the Eric Cathell Photography Group for internal administrative purposes, such as the management of personal customer or employee data and
Public organizations or authorities to which Personal Information may be transferred in accordance with applicable laws or regulations of such organizations or authorities.
6. Transfer of Personal Information
Given Eric Cathell Photography’s global presence and business, your personal information may be shared with recipients in different countries. Eric Cathell Photography therefore uses appropriate security measures to ensure that the personal data is transmitted legally and securely. For example, we base our decisions on these matters, as well as the usual privacy clauses of the European Commission or other security measures and terms that are considered appropriate for the relevant transfer. You can request further information by contacting us on our website.
7. Retention of personal data
Personal data processed for the purpose of providing services will only be retained by Eric Cathell Photography for as long as absolutely necessary for these purposes – but this may be a longer period of time, if necessary, for Eric Cathell Photography’s interests a possible liability in connection with such provision of services.
Personal data used for marketing or profiling will be held by Eric Cathell Photography from the date on which you have given your approval to the date on which you revoke the granted and periodically renewed license. Once the authorization is revoked, the personal data will no longer be used for such purposes, but may continue to be retained by Eric Cathell Photography, in particular to the extent necessary to protect Eric Cathell Photography’s interests with regard to potential liability in connection with such processing.
Personal data processed for the purpose of soft spam will be retained until such time as you refuse such processing using the link provided at the end of these emails.
Personal data processed for legal compliance purposes will be retained by Eric Cathell Photography for the period specified by applicable law or applicable law.
Personal data processed to prevent abuse / fraud will be retained by Eric Cathell Photography for as long as absolutely necessary to fulfill its purpose.
8. Rights of the persons concerned
As a data subject, you have the following rights at any time to Eric Cathell Photography:
You may access your personal data (or a copy thereof) processed by Eric Cathell Photography and information about its processing;
You may correct or update your personal information processed by Eric Cathell Photography if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
You may request the deletion of your personal data processed by Eric Cathell Photography if you find the processing unnecessary or otherwise unlawful;
You may request a restriction on the processing of your personal data if you believe that it has been processed in an inappropriate, unnecessary or unlawful manner or if you have objected to the processing;
You may exercise your transferability rights, including the right to receive from Eric Cathell Photography a copy of your personal information in a structured, common, machine-readable format and the right to have your personal information sent to another data controller;
The processing of your personal data for reasons of your particular situation, which you consider to be contrary to processing by Eric Cathell Photography, contradicts or
Revoke your consent to processing ( marketing and profiling ).
Please note that most of the personal information that you provide to Eric Cathell Photography, for example, your email preferences, can be changed at any time by accessing the user profile (if any) that you can create on the website.
When requesting services, you may have determined the medium for marketing communication (fax, telephone, SMS, e-mail, post, social media). You can do that for marketing Remove approval granted from the user profile (if available) using different communication paths by deactivating the selected options. You may also revoke the approval granted for marketing via email or reject soft spam by clicking on the link provided at the end of each email. The same applies to the Eric Cathell Photography newsletter that you receive as a service.
The consent to profiling through cookies may be revoked as described in Section 2.f or, if issued on check box by changing the preferences in your user profile that you can create on the site.
You may also exercise your above rights in writing at any time by sending an e-mail to us at any time.
We also point out that, as the data subject, you are always entitled to complain to the Inspectorate responsible for the protection of your personal data if you believe that the processing of your personal data via the Website is not lawful.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
LAST UPDATED AUGUST 17TH, 2020
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the giveaway website and who are 18 years and older as of the date of entry. If you have won a giveaway or taken advantage of another Eric Cathell Photography offer, special, or promotion within the past 365 days, you are not eligible to win. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Eric Cathell Photography, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Eric Cathell Photography as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online. All online entries must be received by the deadline of the campaign.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at giveaway website. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Eric Cathell Photography.
- Prizes: The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Eric Cathell Photography. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Eric Cathell Photography discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Eric Cathell Photography to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Eric Cathell Photography. Winner will be notified by means of telephone and email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Eric Cathell Photography shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Eric Cathell Photography SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Eric Cathell Photography, anyone acting on behalf of Eric Cathell Photography, and Eric Cathell Photography’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Eric Cathell Photography reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Eric Cathell Photography control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Eric Cathell Photography may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Eric Cathell Photography. Eric Cathell Photography reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Eric Cathell Photography has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Eric Cathell Photography reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Eric Cathell Photography and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Texas, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Eric Cathell Photography.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Eric Cathell Photography
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Eric Cathell Photography is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Our artists reserve exclusive studio time to provide you with our absolute best, personalized one-on-one service while we create your family’s artwork. So that we may accommodate you with the level of service you deserve, we do require a fully refundable deposit. This is to secure your portrait session and is refunded or applied toward your portrait purchase at your ordering appointment. We require 72 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule your portrait session. Failure to show without notice will result in forfeiture of your prize and deposit.
ERIC CATHELL PHOTOGRAPHY